Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Book Review: The Prophecy Answer Book

The Prophecy Answer BookThe Prophecy Answer Book
With so many prophesies in the Bible, one can get confused and have many questions. David Jeremiah answers those prophesies that are now relevant with the world. The role of Israel is explained. Even oil is playing a part in the fulfillment of these prophesies. This was a very simple, easy book to read and understand with the question and answer format. Jeremiah breaks down everything into plain English so that anyone can get the answers they are seeking. With answers to what events are to take place before Christ’s Second Coming and what is the Rapture and the Tribulation, I was easily intrigued and anxious to read this book. Even a Christian as me has many questions regarding the end of time. Questions about the antichrist and the mark of the beast are also answered. Jeremiah provides scripture that you can reference for each of his answers, this is nice because I like to cross reference with the Bible, God’s true word, before I take the answers from someone else. I highly recommend this book to have as a quick reference for answers regarding prophesies in the Bible.


The Prophecy Answer Book was provided to me by Thomas Nelson Publishing free of charge for my own personal review. All opinions stated are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails