Friday, September 10, 2010

Outlive Your Life Book Review

I was provided this book free of charge from Thomas Nelson Publishers. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way. 

Have you ever just wondered why you are here? Why did God put you on this earth? I am just a normal person and I'm sure that you are. With this book, Max Lucado explains ways that common folk just like us can make a difference in the world. God used common people in the bible and he is still the same God, therefore he still uses common people now. God changes the world with people like us.

This book is a great read and really made me think about what I am doing to make a difference in others lives. What can I do to make someone's day a little brighter, to let them know that someone cares for them. I especially liked the end of the book that was for discussion and action guide. Max provides us ways to take action to help make a difference. This book would be great as a gift or one to keep in your personal library, it's definitely going to be in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails