Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Possession-Pay Now or Lose Everything!!!


Possession
I love great mystery novels! Possession is a great mystery novel by Rene Gutteridge, an author that I had never heard of but has quickly became one of my favorites! The book is about Vance Graegan, a retired detective that was an investigator in the D.C. Sniper case. The case has affected him badly and put a great strain on his marriage. He and his wife decide to move to California to open up a deli, his wife Lindy's dream. They hire movers to take their possessions to the new home and that is when everything falls apart.

The Graegan's were looking to start a new life but are torn apart by these movers that have their "Possessions". The movers start demanding money from them first of all because the home they move to is too far away from the curve. Vance signed a contract without reading the fine print which stated that if the house was over a certain distance there would be an additional fee. The Graegan's know that they got scammed but are lost in how to handle the situation. And just when you blink your eyes something else happens to keep you intrigued. Their little boy Conner never loses faith that things will work out...a lesson that the Graegan's will learn also.

I was so captivated by this book that I could not sleep! It made me think twice about just signing along the dotted line...I will definitely be reading the fine print from now on. I would highly recommend it, along with any other books by Rene Gutteridge as I am sure they are just as great! I can't wait to read more by her.

This book was provided to me by Tyndale Publishers free of charge. The opinions in this review are my own and have not been influenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails